Firmly standing by my opinion on Mohammed

by Damien F. Mackey “… Haaretz reported that during a dig in Tiberias, archaeologist Moshe Hartal “noticed a mysterious phenomenon: Alongside a layer of earth from the time of the Umayyad era (638-750), and at the same depth, the archaeologists found a layer of earth from the Ancient Roman era (37 B.C.E.-132). ‘I encountered a situation for which I had no explanation — two layers of earth from hundreds of years apart lying side by side,’ says Hartal. ‘I was simply dumbfounded”.” Gunnar Heinsohn With reference to my article: Further argument for Prophet Mohammed’s likely non-existence (2) Further argument for Prophet Mohammed's likely non-existence | Damien Mackey - Academia.edu a reader has asked: Dear Damien, This is a highly controversial claim. Do you still stand by it? I cannot believe that you would. Best wishes . …. To which I replied emphatically: Damien Mackey …. A very happy and blessed Easter season to you …. Oh, yes, I absolutely stand by that claim. Apart from problems with an historical Mohammed, and with the Qur'an, there are massive problems associated with his so-called contemporaries, the supposed emperor Heraclius, for one, being a ridiculous composite figure. Somewhat like your Imhotep [the correspondent has written a magnificent account of massive preparations in 3rd Dynasty Egypt for a Famine]. See my: "Anachronistic contemporaries of the so-called Prophet Mohammed" https://www.academia.edu/116850671/Anachronistic_contemporaries_of_the_so_called_Prophet_Mohammed But wait, there is more .... Damien. …. The truly great bombshell is archaeology, see quote at the beginning of my article [see also above]: "Oh my, the Umayyads. Deconstructing the Caliphate" https://www.academia.edu/117122001/Oh_my_the_Umayyads_Deconstructing_the_Caliphate The Umayyad (caliphate) strata, thought by nearly all to follow on not long after Mohammed (600's AD), is found, instead, to lie at the same level of the Romans at about the time of Jesus Christ, some 6 centuries earlier. That wipes out Mohammed and the contemporary Rashiduns, and it terribly vitiates the Abbasids supposed to follow on from the Umayyads. On the strength of all of this, I now laugh at the suggestion that there was an historical Mohammed. ,,,,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New test dates Shroud of Turin to era of Christ

An Archaeology for the Garden of Eden

The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse